How Your Information May Be Shared
We never sell or rent your personal information. Reloading Direct generally does not share your personal information with others unless this is necessary for the purposes for which you gave it to us but there may be times when we need to disclose your personal information. Reloading Direct may release personal information under the following circumstances and/or to the following parties:
- Where release is required or authorised by law (for example, a subpoena) or regulation or is requested by a law enforcement agency or emergency services;
- Where our records indicate a company or an individual may be engaged in fraudulent activity or other deceptive practices that a governmental agency should be made aware of;
- To appropriate persons, where your communication suggests possible harm to others.
- To our related companies who may use and disclose your information for the same or similar purposes as us.
- To facilitate the sale or other disposition of our business.
- For carrying out marketing and products analysis and marketing Reloading Direct and Reloading Direct’s related companies’ products and services.
Member’s Right to Access and Correct Personal Information
You have right to access and correct your personal information held by us about you, if we hold that information in a way that it can be readily retrieved. You can access and correct your personal information under “My Account”. Alternatively you can send us an email via our “My Contacts” page.
Our site’s registration form requires you to provide us contact information and may also require demographic information. We may use your contact information from the registration form to send you information about our company. Your contact information is also used to contact you when necessary.
Reloading Direct mostly uses “session” cookies, which are removed from your computer once you leave our website. These are used so our service can remember that you have logged in already and prevent you doing so more frequently. The technology we use (Microsoft .NET), requires the use of session cookies. Session cookies expire and are deleted after 30 minutes of no activity on our website.
Reloading Direct also uses persistent cookies to personalise the user experience, to help protect our members and to provide us with research information (such as how often members visit the website each month). Persistent cookies allow us to track users on www.reloadingdirect.co.nz and help us identify users abusing the Reloading Direct service.
If you wish to be removed from our database for any reason, simply send us an email requesting to be removed via our “My Contact” page.
Updates to our information practices