RCBS Universal Case Prep Center
Out of stock
- RCBS Universal Case Prep Center for Bullet Reloading
- Powered by a 24-VDC motor that provides 9 inch-pounds of torque. Adjustable output shaft’s RPM
- Six stations for case preparation; four offer up to 360 RPM, and two provice up to 550 RPM.
- Spring-loaded feed system on the RCBS Case Prep Reloading Tool offers hands-free trimming, and a single lever loads and unloads cases, then disengages them from the cutter. A
- Ambidextrous design and the spring loaded shell holder accommodates case head diameters from .250 to .625 inch, and lengths from .720″ to 3.375″ micrometer adjustment allows for fast, precise cuts
- Shell holder carrier assembly makes adjusting trim length quick and easy.
- Includes primer pocket brushes, chamfer and debur tools, and alignment gauge.
- Two-year limited warranty.
- RCBS 90370: Universal Case Prep Center
- Pre-Order only
- Price confirmed on backorder placement.
- RCBS Universal Case Prep Center 90370
- .22, .24, .25, .27, .28, .30, .35, .44 and .45 pilots
- Large and small primer pocket brushes
- Inside chamfer, outside debur and alignment tools
||50.0 × 30.0 × 30.0 cm