- TiN (Titanium Nitride Coating) Has an ideal combination of hardness and wear resistance,
- it is the most frequently used ceramic coating on machine tools, and has the longest history.
- Holds sharp edges and corners
- Harder than chrome and carbide off Rockwell C scale
- Applied with a Physical Vapor Depostion (PVD) vacuum system
- Can last 3 to 10 times longer than standard cutter
- Made in USA by L.E. Wilson Inc
- This cutter will accept the LE WILSON stainless handle, jam nut and power adapter.