- Inline bullet seater that simulates seating your bullet in the chamber. Very accurate and the easiest straight line dies on the market.
- Made from 1.125” stainless steel.
- Seaters have a built in micrometer seating depth adjustment feature with an easy to read scale in .001 graduations. Including a reference scale and precision cut threads.
- Major seating adjustments can be made with the 1/2″ – 20 TPI threads in the cap.
- Long lasting stainless steel material, laser engraved marking, makes them simple and easy to use.
- Take with you to the range and adjust seating depth to find your chambers optimal COAL.
- Made in the U.S.A
Wilson dies are used with a simple arbor press. Can be used anywhere there is a flat surface and can be taken to the range with you to make load adjustments on the spot.