- The holes in the Sinclair Bullet Comparators are cut with throating reamers to accurately duplicate the actual throat of a rifle.
- The comparator is used with calipers, and allows the reloader to accurately measure the length from the major diameter of the bullet to the case head.
- It also enables you to make accurate seating depth changes to your bullet seater.
- The Sinclair Comparator does not attach to your calipers, so your calipers are free for other measurements.
- Machined from stainless steel.
- The first model (09-600) features holes bored and throated for .224, 6mm, .257, 6.5mm (.264), 7mm, and 308.
||10.0 × 10.0 × 10.0 cm