Heavy duty service.
Center mounted handle on top provides more leverage, allowing even the most stubborn case to be resized with ease.
Cast iron construction and dual guide rods ensure consistent results.
Free floating design allows the die and shellplate to move on two axis, so the case is always perfectly centered in the die, minimizing bullet runout.
Generous frame opening and ram stroke accommodate even the largest magnum cases.
Three included die blocks (more available separately) let you change dies with ease, quickly changing from resizing to seating or crimping operations in seconds.
Each die block features a lock screw to ensure the die returns to the proper setting each time.
Spent primer collection system ensures your workspace stays clean.
Press also features an integrated LED light to make it easy to see what you are doing.
- Easy-to-adjust integral “floating” shell-holder plate system
- Includes 3 die blocks for quick change of reloading dies
- Robust design requires little effort to size brass
- Two parallel guide rods for stability
- Integrated LED light to see work area
- Ambidextrous handle location