- Convenient kit has essential tools you need to build, repair, or modify a custom AR-15/M16 rifle.
- Includes our top-quality Brownells Armorer’s Wrench, necessary for installation and removal of any barrel with either encapsulated or peg-style barrel nuts.
- Wrenches for flash hiders, M4-style castle nut, and A2 buffer tube nut.
- Lower Receiver Vise Block snaps into the magwell just like a magazine to provide a secure clamping surface for a vise without risk of damaging or distorting the receiver.
- Heavy-duty clamshell Upper Receiver Action Block lets you clamp the upper in a vise to remove or install the barrel or perform other work without crushing, twisting, or damaging it.
- Fits carry handle and flattop receivers.
- Two pivot pin tools: one retracts the spring-loaded detent, so you can remove the pivot pin completely from the receiver; the other retains the detent and spring while installing the pivot pin.
- Bolt Catch Pin Punch has a flat handle that clears the left side of the magwell for easy removal of the bolt catch pivot pin by driving it to the rear.