- Caldwell Kill Zone Magnum Rifle Gong
- Extremely Durable 10mm thick AR-550 Steel
- Can Handle Virtually Any Caliber
- Gong is Similar Dimension to Deer Kill Zone
- Dismantles & Transports Easily (No tools Needed)
The Magnum Rifle Gong is a top of the line heavy duty unit designed for long range practice. The ‘Gong is made from a special AR-550 steel designed to handle the impact of magnum bullets. This steel has been tested to a Brinell hardness of 550. When your bullet hits the Gong, it makes a distinctive noise and there is no need to walk the distance to confirm the hit. This unit weighs approximately 16kg. The Gong is suspended from a sturdy frame by chains. Longevity of the unit is extended if it is positioned at least 100m (preferably more) away from the shooter and the impact velocity is less than 3000 ft/sec. Centre of the target hangs approximately 350mm above ground level. Diameter of target is approximately 250mm. Approximate dimensions – overal height 825mm, overal width 950mm, overall depth 875mm.